Anthem of the Seas Dining Package

Trainman52

Does anyone have any further info on this? Which restaurants are included? How is the selection of the day 1 restaurant done? Is it better to book in advance or are there deals offered once you are on board?

Thanks

Ok - from what is says - you pick a time on day one or day 2. RCL decides based on what is good for them and other passengers what restaurant you will eat at on that day and time. All other time and dates and restaurants are made by you once on board day one. The restaurant assignment will be in your room when you check in.

I think all of the restaurants are open except chefs table. I choose three because on 7 day cruise I can get three different for fee restaurants and then the 4 different restaurants available on Anthem. Hope that helps.

We were on the anthem 11/30/15 sailing we purchased a 5 night restaurant package on board the first day for $120.00 it included chops, jamies and Wonderland. We were happy with it. We ate in jamies twice and chops 3 times.

Our experience was that the same packages were available on board. We found it easier to do it on board, selecting the first restaurant for day one or two, and then selecting the other two and dates/times. We did 3 different restaurants but you can alternatively certainly repeat the same restaurant, as the poster above mentions.

We were on the anthem 11/30/15 sailing we purchased a 5 night restaurant package on board the first day for $120.00 it included chops, jamies and Wonderland. We were happy with it. We ate in jamies twice and chops 3 times.

Been thinking about bumping up to 5 days - could use the extra days for Michaels Pub and the Japanese restaurant, or repeat at chops or Jamie's or Wonderland. $15 per person per restaurant seems ok

Been thinking about bumping up to 5 days - could use the extra days for Michaels Pub and the Japanese restaurant, or repeat at chops or Jamie's or Wonderland. $15 per person per restaurant seems ok

How do you get $15.00pp per day?

The 5 night package is $110.00 if purchased in advance. That's $22.00pp.

That is $120.00pp, correct?

Wonderland can only be used once, and I don't think Izumi and Michaels can be included. I had wanted to use Izumi, but downgraded to 3 days when the terms didn't include it.

Wonderland can only be used once, and I don't think Izumi and Michaels can be included. I had wanted to use Izumi, but downgraded to 3 days when the terms didn't include it.

Michaels and Izumi are included - but they are both a la carte so they allow you $30 per person at a la Carte Restaurants.

Once you start adding days (3 to 4 days or 4 to 5 days), it is $15 more than the prior package.

And since you can use it in the a la carte restaurants - it is like getting 50% discount on the first $30 spent. Or even more if you go to Chops.

I could not find the wonderland restriction only Chefs Table - but makes sense so I must of missed that but once is probably enough anyway. I really hope Wonderland is 1/2 as good as 150 Park Place - food and service in that restaurant on the Allure was exceptional!

After looking at our charges onboard i realized it was $110.00 per person not $120.00. So sorry for the mistake. We were told onboard that the package did not include Michaels and izumi. I must not have asked the right person.:)

After looking at our charges onboard i realized it was $110.00 per person not $120.00. So sorry for the mistake. We were told onboard that the package did not include Michaels and izumi. I must not have asked the right person.:)

Thanks

The lack of information seems to be a contagious condition on some RCCL ships. :)

It says in the posted compasses from anthem "wonderland, chops, and Jamie's".

Can't remember where I read the 1x restriction about wonderland (and Star Wars is about to start!!), so I will look later

It says in the posted compasses from anthem "wonderland, chops, and Jamie's".

Can't remember where I read the 1x restriction about wonderland (and Star Wars is about to start!!), so I will look later

One time in Wonderland is included in the dining package. You can do more than once in Wonderland if you wish; however, for each additional meal at Wonderland beyond the first time, there will be an extra $10 charge/person.

One time in Wonderland is included in the dining package. You can do more than once in Wonderland if you wish; however, for each additional meal at Wonderland beyond the first time, there will be an extra $10 charge/person.

This is what we were told as well.:)

Thanks!! Here is the flyer that I was referring to: (which basically confirms your report)

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/en_US/pdf/dining_discount_packages.pdf

Also noticing that "venues vary by ship"-- and on anthem's cruise planners that people have posted from a few sailings, it has only the three restaurants included. ( wonderland, Jamie's, and chops).

Edited by denatravels