Disembarkation Day -- what to do until we need to be at airport

brightfeather

Hi fellow NCL'ers

So, we'll be in NOLA 3 days prior to our cruise on January 10th and will do plenty of stuff around the Quarter, etc. Also this is our 2nd time here and last time spent 3 days afterwards.

My question is that our flight doesn't depart until 5 p.m. so what do we do all day and the bigger question, what do we do with our luggage? I can see us doing some walking around and hanging out, but don't think a tour will be of value since we've "been there, done that".

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Hi fellow NCL'ers

So, we'll be in NOLA 3 days prior to our cruise on January 10th and will do plenty of stuff around the Quarter, etc. Also this is our 2nd time here and last time spent 3 days afterwards.

My question is that our flight doesn't depart until 5 p.m. so what do we do all day and the bigger question, what do we do with our luggage? I can see us doing some walking around and hanging out, but don't think a tour will be of value since we've "been there, done that".

Any mainline hotel can take your luggage. Just drop it off at the bell stand. You dont have to be staying at the hotel. Tip a few bucks to the porter and your good to go. I've done this quite a few times while traveling.

-Sean

Hi fellow NCL'ers

Most cruise lines offer a tour on disembarkation day that ends at the airport. Your luggage goes with you in the luggage bay. That could be an option.

We did a post cruise shore ex tour. Would kill all of the time to a 5 pm flight. Driving tour. Cemetery tour. Stop for Some [strong] hickory coffee and beignets. Had a lot of fun,,,, killing time.

I'm sure it's a typo, but there is no hickory coffee, it's chicory. Strong stuff!!