Radiance of the Seas questions

We have an Alaskan cruise booked for August 2015 me, DH DS (13) and DD (10). My DH and I cruised on RC Enchantment about 9 years ago so my memory of RC is fuzzy. We just did a Disney Dream cruise with the kids and were wondering a couple things about whats included/not included. I've searched online but find conflicting info

1. Is there a free beverage station? (we are more looking for water we really aren't too big on sodas DH and DS like root beer, and I would do Minute Maid 5 cal or Sprite zero if anything, DD does not like any soda)

2. Is there a free ice cream station (like soft serve)

3. Kids programs, DD is 10 and DS will be 13 but they like to stick together, he preferred the younger kid programs on the Disney cruise versus the older ones he had the option to go to, will he be able to do this with RC? Are they able to sign themselves in and out as well?

I think that's all my questions ... for now at least :p

Thanks in advance for any help :)

Ice water is available at every eating venue and bar....the ice water dispenser is in the WJ.

There is frozen yogurt avail....don't know where the machine will be...but there is one!

Over 9 can sign themselves in and out of the clubs....the 13 year old MIGHT be allowed to move down, but you can't move the younger one up....it's not like they won't see each other throughout the day, tho. The activities are very appropriate for each age group....give the proper age groups a chance!

Please come join our "Roll Call" and read the "Alasksa" board for lots more information..

While the Windjammer has free water, juices, tea and coffee - you would have to get a Soda card the the others. There is a fee for Real OJ in the morning.

The soft yogurt machine is in the back of the Windjammer. They will have cones and bowls. There are different flavors and it is open in the afternoons.

... Kids programs, DD is 10 and DS will be 13 but they like to stick together, he preferred the younger kid programs on the Disney cruise versus the older ones he had the option to go to, will he be able to do this with RC? ...

No way to predict, depends on how crowded the groups are. I would plan on the kids not being able to stay in the same group.

The best place for something to drink during the day (included in your cruise fare) is in the Solarium at Park Café. You don't have to wade through the buffet for that drink. In addition to ice tea and ice water, they generally have flavored water in one of the machines ... mango was a popular choice for us.