Earliest PAT Port Canaveral

love4monsters

Officially the terminal opens at 10:30 with this being the earliest PAT. In reality,it usually opens a few minutes earlier for those people who arrived from the airport on DCL transportation. When they have cleared security, it opens to those waiting.

Of course all of this is dependent on the previous disembarkation going smoothly. We've had situations where they were not allowing the buses to leave the airport and also where buses were diverted to the local McDonald's parking lot and not allowed to enter the terminal area due to issues with the previous disembarkation. I have no idea what they did about the PATs in those situations as we were the people sitting in the McDonald's lot! If Customs delays clearance or the ship gets in late, all schedules are off!

I thought it was 10:30. I stayed up to check in early this morning and could only choose 11 as the earliest time.

Does anyone know how B2B works? I have to check in again for the 3 day but do I choose a pat?

Getting excited!

Thanks in advance!

Angela

Best answer, maybe/probably.

We did a 4 night cruise with a fantasy B2B (couple of days at WDW between the 4 night and B2B), and had to select a PAT for all legs of the trip.

Arrived at the port via DCL transfers from the airport for 1st cruise, and from WDW resort for the second cruise, and were (obviously) already at the port for the third. Had to select a PAT for all check ins.

I believe I've read that the Magic class ships has a later earliest PAT (on occasion). Maybe due to the lesser number of guests?

Edited by Shmoo here

The on line check in system isn't set up to "see" a B2B cruise' date=' so you will have to choose a PAT on line. However, you won't have to wait to board and you will be admitted to the upstairs of the terminal as soon as you clear Customs from the first leg.[/quote']

Not exactly. During the check in process, you are asked "where are you going after your cruise" One of the choices is "Disney Cruise". So they are aware that you are on a B2B.

28taqyp.jpg[/img]

At least it worked that way when we did our last cruise. But now there's a new DCL website, haven't had the chance to check in on the new site yet.

Not exactly. During the check in process, you are asked "where are you going after your cruise" One of the choices is "Disney Cruise". So they are aware that you are on a B2B.

28taqyp.jpg[/img]

At least it worked that way when we did our last cruise. But now there's a new DCL website, haven't had the chance to check in on the new site yet.

OK, that option wasn't there on our last B2B. I had to call DCL and they told me to put in the address of the terminal at PC.