Tampa Laundromat near Vision dock

adirondak camper

I'm doing 4 b2b's and then a 14 day TA. I will definitely need to do laundry, and I don't trust the ship laundry service. I guess I could do a lot of hand washing, and send things to be ironed if needed. Really, really hate to waste vacation time at a laundromat, but if not too far away, I will consider it.

If someone has a suggestion and knows the area, please tell me the easiest way.

for what it is worth

I've always been 100% satisfied with the laundry service and dry cleaning on all the cruise ships where I've used it .... and hotels too.

Sometimes you'll see specials where you can get a 'bag full' for a set price.

If you truly want to find a laundromat this one is in a good neighborhood and fairly close to the port. I live about 3 miles from the port and this laundromat is the one I go to when my washer dryer is on the fritz.

Bay to Bay Coin Laundry

0.0Reviews 0

813-837-1002

3331 W Bay To Bay Blvd Tampa, FL 33629 - Directions

There might be others that show up as closer but I'm not sure how the neighborhoods would be. I'd think by the time you pay for a cab (I guess you could Uber it) you might be about even using the ship's laundry. Not to mention avoiding wasting a vacation day!

for what it is worth

I've always been 100% satisfied with the laundry service and dry cleaning on all the cruise ships where I've used it .... and hotels too.

Sometimes you'll see specials where you can get a 'bag full' for a set price.

btw, we recently did a month in EU, river cruising and exploring on our own and used ship or hotel service to get us thru until our return trip on QM2 which has free machines.

Thanks everyone. I have heard horror stories of nice clothes being ruined by hot water and hot dryers with the ship's service. Leaning more to hand washing and having them iron what is wrinkled without a dryer. But also having the name of a laundromat I could taxi to on port day will be good to know. Will not be in a hotel in between cruises......all are b2b's.:o