Suite luggage tags

Are you serious???? I just bought those plastic holders for the luggage tags.

What kind of luggage tag holders are you talking about? I'm assuming that the luggage tags are printed out from your computer? That's how it was when we sailed Carnival.

I need to get on the ball also. We depart in a little over 2 months!

Specifically regarding grand suites and above luggage tags for disembarkation: On the last night of your cruise you will get bright red "suites" luggage tags to attach to the bags you put out in the evening.

Those bags are placed in a specific luggage area in the terminal. Don't follow the crowd to the numbered luggage pick up areas. Ask the first terminal employee you see for the suites luggage.

Once you have your luggage you get to exit in a very short line to customs.

This was our experience on Navigator in and out of Port Everglades in December.

(FYI, we always request embarkation luggage tags to be mailed to us and they have always arrived.)

What kind of luggage tag holders are you talking about? I'm assuming that the luggage tags are printed out from your computer? That's how it was when we sailed Carnival.

I need to get on the ball also. We depart in a little over 2 months!

If you are in a suite you can get free luggage tags sent to your home.

if you are not in a suite you can get them but you need to buy the whole package which is the old style book documents and tags.

Yup-if you are not in a suite, print them out yourself and stick them in a cheap reusable luggage tag!!:)

https://www.etsy.com/listing/223166839/1-cruise-luggage-tag-holder-carnival?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping_us_e-bags_and_purses-luggage_and_travel-luggage_tags&utm_custom1=eb758db3-1945-4f2b-8a2b-b0e22bbfbd15&gclid=CIyKmMiBncoCFcwYHwodJTELmA

I just talked with C&A about this last week. The girl went and spoke with a supervisor to make sure she gave me the correct information. She said that for suites & PC, you should receive them automatically (i.e. not necessary to request). You can request them from 45 days out up until 10 days out.

In my own personal experience I have found that if I do not order them from the online check in section I do not receive them. They have never come automatically.

I never have received luggage tags,( except in the old days when everyone got them with their booklet and doing the doc dance here was the craze :) ) I always print my own and put them in the plastic sleave from Amazon.

I guess living outside the US may have something to do with not getting them.