schedule gaps/dry docks

bonvoyagie

I did some research today and discovered some schedule gaps for 2016 where there are both known and perhaps unknown dry dock possibilities.

Dawn - May 15 - June 17 - know refurb and dry dock (Freeport Bahamas?)

PoA - Feb 20-Mar 15 - known refurb and dry dock with a SF to HI return cruise (dry dock SFO)

Sun - schedule gap Apr 29 - May 16 she finishes up SA in SFO with the next cruises to AK out of Vancouver BC. (will probably dry dock in SFO or PDX)

Pearl - schedule gap - Oct 20 - Nov 17 - Finished Panama Canal trip ending in Miami - next scheduled cruse on Nov 17 is again out of Miami and through the Western Caribbean. (dry dock Freeport, Bahamas ?)

These were the only ones I found - I also looked at the Epic, Star, Jade, Sky and Jewel.

Spirit, and Gem were done this year, the Aways are too new for refurb.

I did some research today and discovered some schedule gaps for 2016 where there are both known and perhaps unknown dry dock possibilities.

Dawn - May 15 - June 17 - know refurb and dry dock (Freeport Bahamas?)

PoA - Feb 20-Mar 15 - known refurb and dry dock with a SF to HI return cruise (dry dock SFO)

Sun - schedule gap Apr 29 - May 16 she finishes up SA in SFO with the next cruises to AK out of Vancouver BC. (will probably dry dock in SFO or PDX)

Pearl - schedule gap - Oct 20 - Nov 17 - Finished Panama Canal trip ending in Miami - next scheduled cruse on Nov 17 is again out of Miami and through the Western Caribbean. (dry dock Freeport, Bahamas ?)

These were the only ones I found - I also looked at the Epic, Star, Jade, Sky and Jewel.

Spirit, and Gem were done this year, the Aways are too new for refurb.

I was just looking for the Sun dry dock schedule. Thanks for posting this! :D

Spirit gets back to Barcelona on 15 Jan 17 then a gap until it leaves Barcelona on 31 Jan 17.

The only info I can find on this period is from Travel Weekly which has this as an European Inland Waterways cruise stopping at Marseilles at the beginning and end with all days in between showing as "At Sea".

http://www.travelweekly.com/Cruise/Norwegian-Cruise-Line/Norwegian-Spirit/Cruise-p9671705?id=369572

Old Nutter - you are correct - good catch. Jade out Oct 8-23 - just prior to the TA.

As for the Sky - unless there is a major problem there is no schedule gap in 2016

The Spirit is indeed showing a large gap from Jan16 - Mar5 2017

I was originally looking only at 2016 (not 2017) but good info.

BTW I am using Cruise Timetables - they also show the charter cruises.