Elemis Shampoo and Conditioner

Pesh

Has anyone used the Elemis Shampoo and Conditioner that Carnival provides in their Cloud9 Spa cabins? I usually bring my own shampoo and conditioner rather than use the stuff in the in-shower dispensers, but was thinking if the Elemis products are good, I might not need to. Thoughts on the quality?

I really like the Elemis shampoo we are provided on HAL ships. I don't often use their conditioner as my hair is short and it seems more suitable for long hair.

I also like the bars of white soap and the orange glycerine soap HAL used to provide but has not in recent cruises.

I always wondered if the travel sized stuff is the same quality as the original sized stuff?

Yes, this is more what I was asking...are they giving us cheap samples? Although, they're probably not, hoping that you'll like the the shampoo enough to buy it?

I am not allergic to things, but wow did I ever have a terrible time a few years ago after using an Elemis facial cream. My face got these terrible red, blotchy bumps and itched like crazy. Stopped using immediately. Awhile later, I happened upon an article that rated women's facial beauty products and Elemis was way down on the list and mentioned the very thing that happened to me.