C&A Benefits Redemption on the Mariner

WaveSplasher

Hey.. I don't know if you already knew this or if this was already implemented fleet wide.

If you are cruising the Mariner in Asia...and you are a Crown And Anchor Member...Please remember to bring along the paper containing all your rewards when you are redeeming the discount.

I thought the rewards were loaded already in my card like the paper had said. But apparently not. I had to run from Chops Grille to my Cabin on Deck 8 and back just to get the C&A discount.

Hey.. I don't know if you already knew this or if this was already implemented fleet wide.

If you are cruising the Mariner in Asia...and you are a Crown And Anchor Member...Please remember to bring along the paper containing all your rewards when you are redeeming the discount.

I thought the rewards were loaded already in my card like the paper had said. But apparently not. I had to run from Chops Grille to my Cabin on Deck 8 and back just to get the C&A discount.

good to know. Thanks for the heads up. Yeah, Mariner is a "special" ship. ;)

Maybe we were just lucky but we (D+) didn't have any problem when we sailed Mariner Singapore-Shanghai in March 2015.....sorry some have....Yes Mariner is a "special" ship when sailing the Asia route :eek: