Favorite Carnival Cruise/Memory of 2015

pirate4me2

Ok I have to say I have two favorite memories. One finally seeing dolphins in the wild. The second would be booking a b2b next year in a grand scenic ocean view room on our first ship the Glory. Here's to making many more wonderful memories in 2016.

When we were in Roatan over Spring Break, we decided to take my autistic son ziplining for the first time.

Now, neither DH nor I have ever done this and all three of us are pretty scared of heights. DH and I had our doubts as to whether our son would even LIKE this kind of activity, given his sensory issues, balance issues and the anxiety that typically goes with trying something new. But we'd managed to get him to do a good portion of the ropes course before he got too scared to finish and we thought, "Well if he did that, he can do this too. Maybe."

DS freaking LOVED it. After the first couple of runs, he was begging us to let him go first so we did and he was a champ at it.

In fact, we all liked it so much we ended up going ziplining up in the Hill Country (TX) for my birthday in September at this place where you have to brake yourself and self-rescue if you get stuck. DS (who barely met the ziplining place's weight requirement of 75 lbs) did get stuck once but he managed to pull himself outta there without too much of a fuss about it which amazed the tour guide.

And after ziplining, DH convinced us to try indoor skydiving. Which DS loved as well and insisted on going first. Again. :D

This is so incredible that I got goosebumps. Just incredible!!!!

We haven't been on a cruise since 2007 :eek: but my favorite 2015 memory was booking the next cruise. We had so much fun on our first one, and we always wanted to go on another, but we had some financial issues and nearly lost our house a few years ago making a trip impossible. I had wished for a 10 year anniversary cruise, and that's what I got. I was a little apprehensive booking Carnival due to old rumors, but I know that I will have as much fun as I want to have. I just need to get onboard with a fruity drink!

This didn't happen on a Carnival ship, but my most memorable cruise moment this year was seeing a whale bubble feeding just past the Golden Gate Bridge as we were cruising out of San Francisco.

Omg i bet that was cool!

Ok I have to say I have two favorite memories. One finally seeing dolphins in the wild. The second would be booking a b2b next year in a grand scenic ocean view room on our first ship the Glory. Here's to making many more wonderful memories in 2016.

Enjoy that awesome room! I've got to snag one sometime.

Mine was definitely our wedding! We got married on the pride on October 26th and I couldn't have dreamt of a more wonderful experience

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on your wedding!

We haven't been on a cruise since 2007 :eek: but my favorite 2015 memory was booking the next cruise. We had so much fun on our first one, and we always wanted to go on another, but we had some financial issues and nearly lost our house a few years ago making a trip impossible. I had wished for a 10 year anniversary cruise, and that's what I got. I was a little apprehensive booking Carnival due to old rumors, but I know that I will have as much fun as I want to have. I just need to get onboard with a fruity drink!

Enjoy your cruise!

For me: Winning $509 on a penny slot on the Triumph!

Hubbs and son: Behind the Fun Tour.

Daughter: Spending her 13th birthday on a cruise and staying in a balcony for the first time!

That's awesome you won! I want to do the Behind the Fun your sometime, it sounds like a tour my DH and I would like.

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the "Sunshine" In 2014 I did a B2B on her; the 1st. leg was a Southern Caribbean, then my DW got off & my DD got on for a Western. Liked it so much that we sailed on her twice in 2015; terrific ship & loved the Serenity Bar area. The Waterfall adds a lot of class to the ship.

We had 2 -- sailing with our DD, SIL and Grandson in April and reaching our 25 Milestone Cruise on the second leg of our B2B on the Valor in November. Complimentary mimosas and a photo of the group in the lobby and then the photo delivered to our cabin along with a fruit basket and a bottle of 'bubbly.'

Edited by tandemcruzr

We had a wonderful time in February on the Paradise with our son, daughter-in-law and granddaughter. It was a cruise to celebrate our granddaughter's graduation from college, she invited us to go along and we loved every minute of it. Just spending time with them was the best part. Meals together, hanging by the pool, playing miniature golf, sitting on the beach in Cozumel with drinks and just talking and laughing, walking around the ship at night looking up at the stars, enjoying the shows and comedy club together, just all of it. Made lots of wonderful memories we'll treasure always.