Best Excursions at Following Ports with Toddler...

NooB Cruiser

I leave on Saturday for a cruise with my 2 year old. I've never cruised with her before, so I'm unsure of which excursions at each port are kid-friendly. We'll be sailing to Amber Cove (DR), St. Thomas, Puerto Rico, and Grand Turk. For those of you who have cruised to these islands with toddlers, which excursions did you do? TIA!

Except for beaches or some sightseeing things, there is little that will interest a 2 year old...and few that will take a child that young.

Your best bet is to research your ports, figure out what YOU want to do...and the book will give you a good idea of HOW to do those things.

On St. Thomas, a beach is but a short ride away...they have trolleys...

In Old San Juan, the fort is walkable....don't know if a 2 year old would be interested, tho...

Can't help with Grand Turk....

Grand Turk is a beach destination,

you have the pier, which you´ll leave through a duty free shop, and once you leave the shop there is a small shopping court and beach to both sides of the pier, on the left hand side is also a big Magaritaville with a huge pool to splash around if you don´t want to go in the ocean.

As a cruise director once told us: At Grand Turk, leave the ship wearing your bathingsuit, with a towel around your neck and you seapass and creditcard on hand, you don´t need anything else...