Excursion promotion

sunseeker1258

We are considering the excursion promotion...but can that only be used as $50/port and not combined for one great excursion?

Shore Excursion Credit Offer:

$50 shore excursion credit is per stateroom.

Limit 4 ports.

Shore excursion credit is applicable for each port, and is not transferable to other ports. Use the credit or lose it.

Limit 4 ports. Credit has no monetary value and is nonrefundable.

Itineraries visiting less than 4 ports for any reason are not eligible for a refund or credit.

In the event a port of call is missed, for any reason, no refund or credit will be issued.

Does not include embarkation and debarkation ports. Overnight stays count as one port, except Bermuda sailings which can receive up to 3 individual days of shore excursion credit.

Shore excursion credit can only be redeemed by calling 1-866-625-1167 or booking onboard.

Shore excursion credit has no monetary value, is non-refundable and non-transferable.

We are considering the excursion promotion...but can that only be used as $50/port and not combined for one great excursion?
If you visit 3 ports, even if you were allowed to combine the 50 per port, since it's a per cabin allotment, 75 pp is not a great excursion.

If you visit 3 ports, even if you were allowed to combine the 50 per port, since it's a per cabin allotment, 75 pp is not a great excursion.

Yes, but a $125 excursion for $75 is!!

I'm booked for 2017 with my bff in Europe. She's never been to Italy, so having the shore excursion promo on our booking helps go a long way in our shore excursion costs. I have a rule that if I'm going to go anywhere over 30 minutes away from the ship, then I take the ship's excursion. Plus, my friend going for the first time will feel more comfortable about it, too.

Yes, but a $125 excursion for $75 is!!

I'm booked for 2017 with my bff in Europe. She's never been to Italy, so having the shore excursion promo on our booking helps go a long way in our shore excursion costs. I have a rule that if I'm going to go anywhere over 30 minutes away from the ship, then I take the ship's excursion. Plus, my friend going for the first time will feel more comfortable about it, too.

Saving 25.00 pp in each port for an excursion on an European cruise is not that great of a value, IMHO since the ship sponsored excursions can be very expensive. But obviously you feel otherwise, so enjoy your 2017 European adventure with your BFF. Also...the 125.00 excursion will cost you 100.00 since the 50.00 promo is per cabin, not per person. Edited by SNJCruisers

Saving 25.00 pp in each port for an excursion on an European cruise is not that great of a value, IMHO since the ship sponsored excursions can be very expensive. But obviously you feel otherwise, so enjoy your 2017 European adventure with your BFF. Also...the 125.00 excursion will cost you 100.00 since the 50.00 promo is per cabin, not per person.

Yes, I forgot it was $50 per stateroom. I've been to these ports 1 - 3 times already, so the "on your own" excursions with transportation are good for us.