Princess landover excursion in Aruba...specific questions

seasprite

Hi every1,

I'm posting this to Princess specifically, because I don't know which tour company they use for their Aruba landover tour, and I've read about all of them online. On our cruise, the description is a 4 1/2 hr. tour to various sites (rock formations, lighthouse, baby bridge, chapel) ending at a beach for a swim. Others online mention the natural pool, but this does not appear to be part of the one for Princess. I'm wondering if any of you have been to this one, and which beach you end of at for swimming. Is there any shade or chairs available? Also, I do want to know how ROUGH the ride really is. Some folks have written about leaving their seats and needing seatbelts, but those were to the natural pool. I do have some joint issues, but I still want to try this if I can. Thanks for helping with my decision!

We didn't do this tour, but we did rent a rhino and went to most of the same places. The off-roading was fun and not scary or painful in the rhino. You're higher up in the 4x4s. Arashi Beach is beautiful, with white sand, palapas, and lounge chairs. The description is correct, though, no bathrooms. The beach is by a residential neighborhood, so there's nowhere to walk to from the beach. The road to the natural pool is supposed to be rougher than the road to the baby natural bridge, and we didn't take it. Have fun; we [emoji173]️ Aruba!