Coral Princess Deck Plans

mreasier

I know that the Coral Princess modifications (butchering) have been indefinitely postponed or hopefully canceled. However it appears someone at the Princess web site didn't get the message. When clicking on the deck plans at Princess.com it has a button for sailing after May 6, 2017. Those deck plans show moving the gym to deck 6 where the Universe Lounge main floor is located. But it still shows the Universe Lounge upper level on Deck 7 with the full wrap around Promenade. Looking at the schedule, there is no gap in winter/spring 2017 to do the modifications. I guess somehow they are using some but not all of the plans before the modifications were cancelled. The only change I am aware of is to reclassify category MA to M1.

I know that the Coral Princess modifications (butchering) have been indefinitely postponed or hopefully canceled. However it appears someone at the Princess web site didn't get the message. When clicking on the deck plans at Princess.com it has a button for sailing after May 6, 2017. Those deck plans show moving the gym to deck 6 where the Universe Lounge main floor is located. But it still shows the Universe Lounge upper level on Deck 7 with the full wrap around Promenade. Looking at the schedule, there is no gap in winter/spring 2017 to do the modifications. I guess somehow they are using some but not all of the plans before the modifications were cancelled. The only change I am aware of is to reclassify category MA to M1.

I don't think thats what that means. Have you looked at others ships deck plans?

Here is the Island's

Sailing between now and May 11, 2016

Sailing after May 11, 2016 through May 10, 2017

Sailing after May 10, 2017

• 4 weeks later...

I've been wondering the same thing; if it was just in dry dock, what's (and how) changing in May?

dogdoc2002