3weeks till and already in the vacation state of mind.

Rainbowfalls

21 days. How beautiful. I logged onto carnival today to see such an incredible site 3 weeks till we board. I really did try to not be to happy or think about this upcoming cruise as much as the others and for the most part it did work. However after seeing how close it is I automatically just checked out. Done. Ready for three weeks to just pass by somewhat quickly and easily. Sorry work I got things to do. Ready for my cruise and the longest time I have taken off work in forever. 19 days. It's going to be a blast :P

How far in advance did you all get the vacation state of mind?

We still have 173 days, but I'm already double checking that all the online check-in travel info is setup... Researching excursions... deciding which eve we should do the steakhouse... double checking that I have the latest Carnival Hub app download... I so need a life. :-)

I spent the weekend outside of Ocho Rios and was still obsessing about the cruise in a month!

When I was working I had 6 weeks vacation, so I always had trips planned throughout the year.

Now that I've retired, I find myself in a constant state of vacation.

When I was working I had 6 weeks vacation, so I always had trips planned throughout the year.

Now that I've retired, I find myself in a constant state of vacation.

I live in Jamaica so I go back and forth between this is basically vacation and oh my gosh I'm going to get murdered any day I can't go anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk