Baseline tan

Good choice cruiseonthebrain. I just got home a few hours ago from outpatient surgery for cancer on lip. Had melanoma removed 3 years ago on forehead. I'm a 54 year old female trying to get ready for cruise in May! Used to go tanning in summers to look better (and feel better about myself) I thought. Does'nt feel to good right now! Going to use self tanners, spf #50 a lot and hat. Also bought Lands End swim tee. Not going to quit fun stuff like cruise, just change the way I do it! Have fun!

If us "common folk" preaching the "use sunscreen" "don't do tanning beds" doesn't float your boat (pun intended), how about a celebrity???

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2016/feb/09/hugh-jackman-posts-sun-safety-appeal-after-getting-skin-cancer-removed

I had a FB posting from a friend last week: a friend of hers was a bed-tanner for years. Posted photos of herself with full makeup on and then bare-face. The bare face showed all her scars from the multiple surgeries all over her face from the effects of her tanning… I wish I could find it to post...