Epic Debarkation - Barcelona

NJ Fred

Forgive me if this has been covered before.

We will leave Epic on Sunday, 24 January when she touches Barcelona. We have a tour booked for that day with a private, non-NCL company.

The tour operator recommends we meet outside the terminal at 8:30am.

My question is will NCL accommodate us with the necessary debarkation slot - - we are not flying out that day.

Also, if we are to timely clear Immigration, Customs, etc., what time slot should we ask NCL for?

Thank you for any and all guidance.

Fred

I've always found disembarkation at Barcelona to be very easy. The only problem I've ever had was once getting a taxi, which isn't an issue for you.

From leaving the ship to walking out of the thermal is usually just 5-10 minutes. If you carry off your own bags then there is nothing to hold you up.

Personally, I'd recommend doing easy walk off and leaving at about 8am. That would probably leave you waiting for your pickup.

If you want to use NCLs time slots and give them your bags then maybe go for the 7.30 slot in case there are any delays.

Forgive me if this has been covered before.

We will leave Epic on Sunday, 24 January when she touches Barcelona. We have a tour booked for that day with a private, non-NCL company.

The tour operator recommends we meet outside the terminal at 8:30am.

My question is will NCL accommodate us with the necessary debarkation slot - - we are not flying out that day.

Also, if we are to timely clear Immigration, Customs, etc., what time slot should we ask NCL for?

Thank you for any and all guidance.

Fred

As far as I know you don't need to clear immigration/customs, just get off the ship and get your luggage and leave.

Please remember this is Europe the ship docked at 5am 28th Dec and Disembarkation started at 7am no problems.We don't have immigration officials who have you standing in line for hours seriously you sailed from Europe returning to Europe so no immigration problems

As far as I know you don't need to clear immigration/customs, just get off the ship and get your luggage and leave.

This is correct.

The only things that can really delay you is picking up your bags (if you don't carry them off), and any queues that may develop to get down the walkways if lots of people decide to leave at the same time.