Tolls on I-95

luvscruising2007

We will be taking I-95 from Maryland to Ft. Lauderdale. We use EZ pass for tolls here in Maryland and surrounding states. I see that SC,GA and FLA do not accept EZ pass.

I, also, see that the Turnpike is a toll road and it seems that I-95 is also from FL to Miami. Have I read correctly on my google searches. I really don't want to get a sun pass for just one visit to Florida.

Thanks.

Unless something has changed that I am not aware of you do not need a Sun Pass or to pay a toll to use I-95 in FLA.

The turnpike often mentioned on this board runs from Orlando to FLL/MIA area.

I, also, see that the Turnpike is a toll road and it seems that I-95 is also from FL to Miami. Have I read correctly on my google searches. I really don't want to get a sun pass for just one visit to Florida.

You can take I-95 to Miami without tolls, but be aware that the highway gets quite busy & congested in South Florida as afternoon rush hour approaches. If you don't mind heavy traffic, you can skip the SunPass.