YC questions

electro

I'm booking a YC1 for a christmas sailing in the Med. on Splendida.

Does the YC have full access to the thermal suite for the whole cruise?

From the website:

Our tailor-made shore excursions

The MSC Yacht Club’s dedication to service extends from our ships to every port of call, enabling you to explore the world in the same style, privacy, luxury and comfort.

Our solution is typically unique. As an MSC Yacht Club guest, you can not only select any of the acclaimed MSC excursions and guided tours, but also design your own tailor-made excursions, benefiting from the personal advice of our Butlers and Concierge Staff to ensure your experience at every port of call meets your preferences precisely.

Anyone have any experience with this?

Is there any YC areas that are adult only?

Any other info would be great.

Thanks

Lois

We were recently on the Divina, and I just asked my wife if she knew the answer to your question. She was told there was unlimited access to the thermal suite for YC guests.

From the website:

Anyone have any experience with this?

Is there any YC areas that are adult only?

Any other info would be great.

Thanks

Lois

Hi Lois,

I'm looking at this cruise too. We are usually very loyal to RCI/Celebrity but with the current status match and the reasonable prices for the Yacht Club, I must say I am pretty tempted! My husband is not so sure though.

Was wondering if there will be lots of unruly kids onboard so I would also like to know if there are adult only areas in the Yacht Club.

Any other info about MSC at Christmas and/or New Years would be appreciated by me also!

Hi Lois,

I'm looking at this cruise too. We are usually very loyal to RCI/Celebrity but with the current status match and the reasonable prices for the Yacht Club, I must say I am pretty tempted! My husband is not so sure though.

Was wondering if there will be lots of unruly kids onboard so I would also like to know if there are adult only areas in the Yacht Club.

Any other info about MSC at Christmas and/or New Years would be appreciated by me also!

To my knowledge, there were no adult-only areas in the YC. But, having said that, there didn't need to be. There were definitely quite a few YC kids during our recent Christmas cruise, but they were impeccably well-behaved, and barely could even be found in the Top Sail or One Pool areas. Both areas actually felt they were adults-only!

We were on the YC over spring break and while there were more kids on board in the YC you would have never known it. The space is so big that you can have a whole section of loungers to yourself. No one is on top of each other throughout the YC, which creates a very relaxing atmosphere.

Hi Lois,

No there are not any adults only places in the YC.

You will love it!! We had a wonderful time on Preziosa. There were a few children in Yacht Club but we never really noticed them. One squealy little French girl had the potential to be an irritation but her two older brothers were very good at distracting her.

Thanks for all the replies so far.

Yes I must say the Yacht club is calling my name. Never thought I could be tempted away from Celebrity but I just love the whole idea of the exclusivity for such a reasonable price.

How was the Christmas offerings in the YC?