A video from our recent Singapore to Hong Kong cruise on Sojourn

Able Seaman H

I'd love to watch this but it is not loading on my iPad.

I watched it from my iPad last night and again just now. I didn't do anything special, pressed on the clip and then made it full screen, no problem.

Not sure what may be the problem with yours, perhaps a server was down somewhere??? Not sure if there could be some iOS version compatibility issue (probably not)???

I watched it from my iPad last night and again just now. I didn't do anything special, pressed on the clip and then made it full screen, no problem.

Not sure what may be the problem with yours, perhaps a server was down somewhere??? Not sure if there could be some iOS version compatibility issue (probably not)???

I did think that it might be due to my using the CC App

Full screen comes up after I click on the posted picture but nothing happens when I press the play button.

Edited by Mr Luxury

I did think that it might be due to my using the CC App

Full screen comes up after I click on the posted picture but nothing happens when I press the play button.

I think it might be something to do with the copyright owner of the music placing restrictions. Could well be App based.

The video was shot on a Canon D70, there might have been a couple of shots filmed on my Panasonic video camera.

Henry :)

I think it might be something to do with the copyright owner of the music placing restrictions. Could well be App based.

Or both. If something is restricted via copyright thats one hoop, but app monetization is different so another hoop, though usually YouTube is fairly good about stating that "Due to X Y Z that video can't be played".

Those having trouble viewing it should try via your devices browser rather than the CC app, also make sure your software is up to date.:cool:

Thank you for posting it! We were on Odyssey in May and will be on Azamara Journey next Christmas for Singapore/Bali. We love Christmas sailings (and it is also the best time for my husband to be away from work). Again, terrific video!

Thanks again for the kind words.

For those of you struggling to view on an ipad try the following:

Open up the "Settings" menu.

Select "Safari"

Switch off "Block Popups"

Then view using safari rather than the CC App.

You should now be able to view.

I may try something else with the audio if I get a moment as an alternative.

H.

Edited by Able Seaman H