Calling princess

kokoko

Has anyone tried calling princess this morning I have several times and can't get through the recording comes on says they open at 5 a.m. no its 8 a.m. Eastern Time I'm getting the same message

In the past, I'd heard they opened at 7 a.m. Pacific time. That's still almost an hour away as I write this. Don't know about the 5 a.m. recording, but I know they're in California and operate on West Coast time.

Jim

Edited by jasbo49

From what I remember' date=' the Princess HQ opens at 7am Pacific Time. On a day like today with El Nino rain (not kidding), you might want to add some time to that just in case many CSRs are caught in traffic getting to Santa Clarita.[/quote']

Thanks I always figure everyone is in florida and indeed they are not. Someday I will learn.

Thanks I always figure everyone is in florida and indeed they are not. Someday I will learn.

I'm not sure if all of the staff is just in the two buildings in Santa Clarita and Valencia (there could be CSRs in Washington State). We actually walked past one building a couple of months ago that has Princess and Cunard logos on it. Right across the street from a major shopping mall (with some good eateries).