CCL policy question not about smuggling booze but somehow I am already cringing...

princesstiffany

Thank you everyone who gave well intentioned responses. I will recommend she do something like etsy. I may go check out cruise items myself:-)

For people who post just to be mean- I feel sorry for you and I hope your day gets better.

Your poor bro married a REALLY tacky chick ... and you should probably have a word with him about her.

Selling crap off her pool chair to other passengers?? OMG !

Sooooo- I normally cruise with my nieces or friends. My nieces are pre teen and my friends are my age- clearly different cruises. So we have a short cruise coming up with me and my nieces and my brother (their dad) and his wife (sister in law). Apparently new wife is artsy crafty and has cruised a bit in her own right. She makes these really cool foil key chains made of bits from her past cruises. Apparently she thinks she can lay these out on her pool chair and sell them to other cruisers. I don't know of any policy that says no but that seems like a big no to me. I am sharing a cabin with a few of the kiddos and frankly I just don't want to get kicked off the boat mid cruise because she has gone all HSC on them.

...there is a form to fill out....from corp....also.. I do not sell what I make..even tho I bead in the buffet, over out of everones way..seldom asked if I sell..my answer is.. I make and sell for my land business.

Now now- it could be worse sil could be cozying up to folks on their own lawn chairs to sell her goods:D:eek:

Hahaha ... euwwww ! (And why am I picturing Mama June from The Honey Boo-Boo show right now ?!) :D:p

...there is a form to fill out....from corp....also.. I do not sell what I make..even tho I bead in the buffet, over out of everones way..seldom asked if I sell..my answer is.. I make and sell for my land business.

I am curious about this because I bead too- but honestly it is for my own mental health therapy- kinda like a form of meditation. Usually I will do this in our cabin or on our balcony. I don't actually sell anything I make- it is for a charity I sponsor. But if I did bead outside of my cabin in the common areas and wasn't selling anything would I still have to fill out that form?

Thanks- now I gave that image stuck in my head:eek:

Hahaha ... hey ... OP .. please tell me your brother's name aint "Sugar Bear" ...

Edited by F27TW