Diamond Princess Ak/Syd 30Dec 2015

anjo

Happy New Year everyone. Had a great 4 days 60th Birthday cruise. Christmas decorations still up for daughter. Yaaaay. She was allowed in Skywalkers with me for drinks and nibbles (her first Princess cruise) and I had free Internet minutes. Not too many children on board so didn't have to worry about adults only pool as it wasn't warm enough for me to swim anyway. Simon McKinney good comedian, and enjoyed Bravo show if a little disjointed. Food as always, but loved Curtis Stone pork belly. Keen to do around Aussie at end of year but going to try for last minute deal. Good idea? Regards Anjo.

Happy New Year everyone. Had a great 4 days 60th Birthday cruise. Christmas decorations still up for daughter. Yaaaay. She was allowed in Skywalkers with me for drinks and nibbles (her first Princess cruise) and I had free Internet minutes. Not too many children on board so didn't have to worry about adults only pool as it wasn't warm enough for me to swim anyway. Simon McKinney good comedian, and enjoyed Bravo show if a little disjointed. Food as always, but loved Curtis Stone pork belly. Keen to do around Aussie at end of year but going to try for last minute deal. Good idea? Regards Anjo.

Thanks for letting us know Anjo.

We loved our circumnavigation of Aus so much wife wants to book another with some different Ports.

Thanks for the update, glad you had a great Birthday and NYE cruise as well as having the Xmas decorations up.

In regards to you next cruise, they are quite popular so if you want a particular cabin, I would book when the price is right rather than waiting for a last minute sale (which may not happen).:D