is the cost of the premium drinks package $57 USD daily on Royal Caribbean?

korky1

We have $400 USD dollars credit on our upcoming cruise and also lots of American dollars which we had the foresight to buy when the exchange rate was dollar for dollar. We would therefore be better off waiting and purchasing our premium drinks packages onboard I think as then we will pay in USD. We will clear our Seapass account on the last night by paying in cash with our USD. Has anyone sailed on Royal recently and can confirm please that the cost of the premium package is still $57USD per person daily. Looking forward to a boozy cruise - never purchased the drinks packages before so will enjoy the novelty of trying it.

Thanks

It was $57 US on Voyager in December out of Sydney. I have heard that the packages are increased in pricing for Auatralia though so it may depend on where you embark.

Last I checked, pricing in AUD was actually marginally cheaper due to a temporary subsidy RCL were giving. Though that can change.