Live from Jewel

Susie51

Hi Susie, If it's possible can you tell me the names of the bar staff in the Schooner Bar ? In particular I'm looking to see if Kevin, Eric and Tamara are still there.

Thanks, enjoy your cruise !

Kevin is at the pool bar this week and Tamara is working in the Centrim bar. Jean pronounced John is in the Schooner Bar. He is fantastic.

Hi Susie! Can you ask someone on the activities team which cruise director will be coming onboard when John Blair begins his break this weekend? (Will it be Dennis Charles?) I'd like to update the CD list with the correct info.

Thanks and Bon Voyage!

I had a nice chat with John and Katrina at the top tier party. My daughter was part of his staff on Vision. They asked to see a picture of her and John remembered Kristin.

John leaves Jewel Jan. 24th and Dennis Charles replaces him.

Yesterday in Antiqua we did a little shopping. The shops are just after the security fence. The vendors are right after the shops. We met a nice taxi driver named Cherita and went to a beach by Fort James. She picked us up at the set time.

I had the tiger shrimp and Sheri had chicken Marsele for dinner. Sorry about the spelling. Both dishes were good. We had the chilled soup as dessert.p

Edited by Susie51

I had a nice chat with John and Katrina at the top tier party. My daughter was part of his staff on Vision. They asked to see a picture of her and John remembered Kristin.

John leaves Jewel Jan. 24th and Dennis Charles replaces him.

thank you!

Thank you for your posts! We are sailing on the Jewel in March with the same ports of call and are following with great interest. It is our first time on the Radiance class and several of these ports are new to us.

If you happen to remember the menu title each night, do you mind posting that as well? I would love to know the order of the menus for the week :)

Thanks and Regards, Joanne

Thank you for your posts! We are sailing on the Jewel in March with the same ports of call and are following with great interest. It is our first time on the Radiance class and several of these ports are new to us.

If you happen to remember the menu title each night, do you mind posting that as well? I would love to know the order of the menus for the week :)

Just be aware that the menu order given from the OP's current cruise can change for your cruise. It happens often. Happened to us on or recent b2b2b on Jewel.

I don't have Day 1 or 2.

Day 3. Basil dinner

Day 4. Portobello dinner

Day 5. Pimiento dinner

Day 6. Jasmine dinner. Formal night after a day in St. Maarten. All aboard is 5:30.

Today we did a little shopping and bought some jewelry. The prices are better in St. Maarten than in the US. After shopping we had lunch and then to the Solarium. We enjoyed relaxing while being surrounded by the beautiful blue water of the Caribbean.

Today we did a little shopping and bought some jewelry. The prices are better in St. Maarten than in the US. After shopping we had lunch and then to the Solarium. We enjoyed relaxing while being surrounded by the beautiful blue water of the Caribbean.

We're so jealous. St. Maarten is a favorite port of ours. Today in Utah we are surrounded by white and it's not a white sandy beach if you know what I mean.

Edited by davekathy

Was the Solarium roof open? Really enjoy there when it is open!

R&D

St. Croix is a nice port. At the end of the pier there is a board walk which leads to the beach. It is only 100 - 200 yards walk. There are several nice venders at the end of the pier. SAMs Glass is a wonderful place to find hand blown glass jewelry. He is from the US as well as his wife. You will need cash. There is an ATM machine nearby.

There were several parties. The silent dance party was popular. There was a poolside party with a Mexican theme.

thanks for the info! Was still looking at info from compasses regarding theme parties if you could look that would be great.

What's your favourite port thus far?