Beer smuggling

cruiseing girl

No need the sell Coors light onboard :eek:

If you insist I would suggest taking a half Keg. Paint it black, put a handle on it, and check it as luggage. If you go with the 1/4 keg you could go the same and treat it as carry on baggage.

No need the sell Coors light onboard :eek:

If you insist I would suggest taking a half Keg. Paint it black, put a handle on it, and check it as luggage. If you go with the 1/4 keg you could go the same and treat it as carry on baggage.

:eek: :D

Amen to Shoreguy. Bringing wine on to have for dinner or in your room and paying the corkage fee is fine, even a small bottle of scotch or whatever to have a drink in your room ok, but when you start smuggling beer on to drink anywhere you want on the ship that's when it gets out of hand and that is why so many lines are cracking down bringing any booze on board. i just went through this with my college granddaughter. Not only did she and a few of her sorority sisters want to cruise for spring break they wanted me to advise them on smuggling booze on board. I was saved: only one is over 21 so they can't even sail for another year or so and no, I will not teach them how to bring liquor on board. NMNita

Some ships are stricter than others. I don't even drink and they confiscated my suit case and I had to retrieve it from the Board room. They thought I had hidden some alcohol in my plastic shampoo and gel bottles...just be weary.

A lot of people smuggle beer on board and never get caught. I personally don't find anything wrong with bringing a little with you to off-set the ridiculous prices they charge. I find it hard to believe that they would take someone's luggage because they suspect they had alcohol in small bottles. If they took everyone alcohol that people smuggle, it would take them all cruise to go thru everyone's luggage.

Archived