Davina Coffee Card

toes_in_sand

Cruising on Divina in November, purchased the drink coupons last cruise which suited us fine.

I noticed that a coffee card is now offered. 15 specialty coffee beverages. Can anyone off the price for the coffee card? I tried to add to my account but all I get is a blank screen.

Thanks for your help

Edited by toes_in_sand

Cruising on Divina in November, purchased the drink coupons last cruise which suited us fine.

I noticed that a coffee card is now offered. 15 specialty coffee beverages. Can anyone off the price for the coffee card? I tried to add to my account but all I get is a blank screen.

Thanks for your help

On Opera I have paid £19 for it - not sure what currency you're looking for, but I assume $?

• 2 weeks later...
Where can you use coffee card

The coffee card is used for specialty coffees other than regular coffee. We have purchased the coffee card on Princess in the past and really enjoyed it.

MSC description:

15 coffee-based drinks, including cappuccino, latte, espresso, non-alcoholic coffee delights and frozen coffee drinks.

The vouchers are for consumption in the bars.

I was just told about a drink card - 18 drinks for $84 . The MSC agent said it could be used for all non-premium drinks , with and without alcohol . I am still not sure exactly sure what this includes . I assume it includes premium coffees .

Edited by richstowe