American Airlines voucher redemption

teegeezfun

hi, anyone ever cash in a voucher for AA. I booked tickets this morning and the guy on the phone told me that i needed to mail the vouchers to somewhere in fla and they needed to be postmarked by today or tomorrow in order to get the discount. well i sent them off registered mail with proof of delivery this morning, but i hope someone can reassure me that all will be well with these things and the tickets i booked will be discounted.

We cashed in AA vouchers in 2000 and we had to go to the airport within 24 hours to get the flight. Did you call AA directly? If you did maybe this is their new way of doing these things. We did take up a ticket agent for 15 minutes so maybe theya re do this to help the lines move

Good Luck

I cashed in vouchers last year. Everything went fine with the tickets. AA applied the vouchers with no problem. When I booked they secured the rates for me, and I was guaranteed the rates unless they didn't receive the vouchers, which sending them certified mail guaranteed. You should be fine and the discount should be applied with no problems.

Archived