More changes to Bistro on 5?

NCNina

I kind of go for the Greek food idea but depending on the area the ship is in, it might be nice to have something regional offered at the Bistro. Italian, French crepes, Spanish tapas, Caribbean jerk chicken, English fish and chips. Change the menu depending on where the ship is. I think the sushi idea is crazy. You can't keep fish fresh on a 14 night cruise, and not everyone likes it anyway.

The orange crepes are the main reason I pick celebrity over other cruise lines. I'm way younger than their average guest but the crepes make it worthwhile. Otherwise I'd just go on Royal Caribbean as I feel their food is just as good and there is a more diverse crowd on board.

WOW. Have heard a lot of reasons for choosing a cruise line, but Grand Marnier Crepes (actually quite easy to make at home) is a first :). When made in our home ours would be accompanied by Ben and Jerry's Vanilla Bean ice cream. Yummy.

Hank:D

Edited by Hlitner

Does anyone know if the Silhouette still has the old Bistro on 5 with the crepes? I'm going on a cruise on March 26 and the main reason I picked celebrity is for the crepes. I got them every day on the cruise in the past and sometimes twice per day.

Simply OMG/WOW [emoji15]

The orange crepes are the main reason I pick celebrity over other cruise lines. I'm way younger than their average guest but the crepes make it worthwhile. Otherwise I'd just go on Royal Caribbean as I feel their food is just as good and there is a more diverse crowd on board.

Double OMG/WOW [emoji23]