Final payment made - Then price drop on NCL BREAKAWAY!

AFTerHour

I'm in a similar situation. My cabins went down too. I would be more than happy with an upgrade but I was wondering if it is less than 30 days away would I still be able to get an upgrade (if I'm offered one) and still have my UBP and dining plan perk that got when I booked? I wouldn't want to lose that. I know that they don't offer the perks if you book less than 30 days out so that might be why they drop the prices too.

Just call the Upsell desk. Many people on my cruise for Jan 22 called last week and went from inside to balcony or balcony to mini suite. They all kept their promos.

Sailing in less than a month and my exact stateroom dropped by close to $400 for the same cabin/pax. Called NCL and I got turned down for an upgrade or OBC. Nothing I can do, and not even mad. Such is life .. will still enjoy my cruise anyway.

Is there a certain # for the upsell desk that I should call??

Upsell Department 800-625-4309

You won't get anything back when the prices go down. You have a chance to get a better cabin for hopefully not too much. If the price seems high, you can negotiate. You can also call back. One lady called each day until the price was right. Good luck.

Sailing in less than a month and my exact stateroom dropped by close to $400 for the same cabin/pax. Called NCL and I got turned down for an upgrade or OBC. Nothing I can do, and not even mad. Such is life .. will still enjoy my cruise anyway.

You will get 100 OBC if you call and ask to negotiate. They didn't offer this to me at first only an upgrade which I refused at first and asked if she could review it with her supervisor. The supervisor stated that NCL offers up to 25% of the price drop in OBC or will offer you an upgrade if available. I also had the Ultimate Bev and WIFI promo that wasn't affected. I give NCL an A+ in customer service for working with me and meeting in the middle.

It is possible that the ship upgrades are full depending on the cabin you chose.