Booking comedy shows on the Escape

mvh

Can anyone confirm or deny that you can start booking comedy shows with the iconcierge app as soon as you log on in the waiting terminal? Also, what about moving dinner times? Has anyone actually done this?

I understand you want to book as soon as you get on board, but my question was, can I do it before I get on board? I have heard you can log on to iconcierge while you are waiting in the boarding terminal. If this is the case, can you book the comedy clubs with the app before you board?

Not sure if my experience was the norm... but I attempted to do this while waiting to board the BA last August. I wasn't able to, as I was getting some message indicating a room conflict or something similar. Apparently the ship and/or the iConcierge app hadn't rolled over to our sailing yet.

If you can not pre-book the comedy show, book it once you get on the ship. The easiest way to book shows, shoreex, dinners, is to use the touch screens in all of the public areas. iConcierge will work, but is kinda clunky (as is the in-room TV reservations).

You can book one comedy show. Then stand-by for others. We try to go every night they the comedy show plays.

Early shows are family oriented. Late night shows are adults only.

You can book one comedy show. Then stand-by for others. We try to go every night they the comedy show plays.

I've never heard of this. On our last 2 cruises, we booked and attended more than 1 comedy show. Many people do, since the cruises have more than 1 comedian.

• 2 weeks later...
I've never heard of this. On our last 2 cruises, we booked and attended more than 1 comedy show. Many people do, since the cruises have more than 1 comedian.

When did you book the shows? Did you use the onboard screens?

Thank you!

When did you book the shows? Did you use the onboard screens?

Thank you!

No, we just went to the box office during hours it was open and booked. One we pre-booked online. I believe that was for our Getaway cruise in 2014. Haven't seen many prebookable comedy shows lately.