Bloody Mary Pics/Price

kimblythe

I do like a good Bloody Mary on occasion and everyone seems to either have their own knack to it or it's just the basic..anyone know what a person can look forward to? Also price?

Here is a link to a drink menu. 1st page under Vodka Cocktails, Ultimate Bloody Mary $8.95. I have seen them being made many times and they appear to be a good value for the price, pretty much like most of the drink menu items.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2171761

While on the CB 12/6, I purchased one from a guy strolling around the pools with a tray. He made them for you on the spot with a mini bottle of Sky and a hot sauce sized bottle of Bloody Mary Mix. Used half the mix and all the Sky. Had a nice morning! But you could split it and make two kinda weak ones. I saved the rest of the mix and added a shot of vodka the next morn.

It was okay. I love my Bloody Marys. I've had worse and I've had better! Everything's better cruising!

Cheers!

Edited by MickeyGD

I do like a good Bloody Mary on occasion and everyone seems to either have their own knack to it or it's just the basic..anyone know what a person can look forward to? Also price?

I can highly recommend the Ultimate Bloody Mary which includes Grey Goose and horse radish. I had several on our last cruise (enough to trigger a wee bit of gout :( )and they were a good size glass :D

I can highly recommend the Ultimate Bloody Mary which includes Grey Goose and horse radish. I had several on our last cruise (enough to trigger a wee bit of gout :( )and they were a good size glass :D

What was the price for these ones? We have the drink package so wondering if the price is $10 or under.

What was the price for these ones? We have the drink package so wondering if the price is $10 or under.

Our cruise was Australian based and as such all prices were in AUD including the drinks package. In oz$ the Ultimate Bloody Marys were just under the maximum price per glass (AIBP) so I presume that your price will be just below the $10 max.