Would you take this "upgrade"?

emarismom

Would you take an "upgrade" from the 10th floor to the 2nd floor (both interior rooms, new cabin is a Family Harbor room) in order to save $500?

Or would you take a chance that a 4H cabin on Lido will become available and you would get to stay in the cabin you want?

it is a $500 difference and my family will not really benefit from the Family Harbor Lounge as my kids are 17 and 20.

Hi Michelle, and Nope! If my wife isn't on the lido deck, I would never hear the end of it... Being on deck two, you would be spending a lot of time waiting for an elevator or you'd be in really good shape with all the stairs you have to climb! So for us, no way!

Edited by TORQ

• 3 weeks later...
Personally, I am not interested in family harbor rooms as they are under the galley.
Our family harbor room is under the Horizons Restaurant. Fingers crossed for minimal late night noise. Mornings are OK as we're up anyway.

If it was a cove balcony then you better believe it! For a Family Harbor, I'd pass but that is because our daughter is 22 years old now. We've stayed on Deck 2 before and the distance from the Lido deck wasn't even noticeable. Its a lot easier getting to the MDR! But to each their own.

I got an e-mail the other day to upgrade one of our Deck 7 inside cabins to a Deck 1 or 2 Oceanview for only $100. I didn't take it because we purposely picked an inside directly across from our balcony so our kids are close to us. I thought it was a pretty decent deal though.