Discount beverage packages on Enchantment??

I've never seen one on Enchantment. They sell quite well without offering any discounts.

None on Vision this week either. Vision did have some discounted packages on the transatlantic this past October.

We asked several different crew members about the 10 drink card while sailing on the Enchantment last weekend. Not one crew member knew anything about drink cards. They all told us that the ship only offered the usual beverage packages. We were on a 3 day sailing though, not sure about the 4 day cruises.

I heard on the 4 night sailings they had offered a one day drink package for the sea day. Unlimited for $69.95 or $79.95.....

Yes I heard this report as well. I was hoping they would have the 10 drink card since I'm a light drinker but have not heard any reports of that one on the cruise yet. We sail the 8th so I have my fingers crossed.

Yes I heard this report as well. I was hoping they would have the 10 drink card since I'm a light drinker but have not heard any reports of that one on the cruise yet. We sail the 8th so I have my fingers crossed.

We also sail on the 8th. Can't wait.

Guess we will have to wait and see if there are any offers.

• 6 months later...