Manchester

Normally fly from Scotland but Manchester next time Where is the best place to park or Park & Fly. Close to Airport or on airport please

Dont know Manchester Airport at all

Thanks

Put in holiday extras Manchester airport and it will bring it up we Use jet parks 2 about £35 we paid last time , free bus picks you up both ways hope this helps

There will be hotels in the vicinity that offer free car park if you stay overnight - we booked a hotel going to a pal's 60th birthday party not too long ago and they asked me when I wanted the taxi (included in the deal) to take us to the airport !!!

Mercure Altrincham Bowden Hotel - has a leisure centre with pool etc.

Got it from Superbreak if memory serves -

http://www.superbreak.com/hotels/mercure_altrincham_bowdon-hotel-5126.htm

Worth trawling the internet for alternative deals - and ask if the airport transfers and parking are included.

If you do park and ride check the time to the airport. The first time we did it many moons ago, (before the internet :o) there was a 25-30 minute drive :eek:. Since then we've always parked on site.

Jet park 2 is 3/5 mins away so I think it's the nearest

Normally fly from Scotland but Manchester next time Where is the best place to park or Park & Fly. Close to Airport or on airport please

Thanks

off airport far cheaper price it up through such as park and go/purple parking/holiday extras, you can usually find a discout code to get 10%-15% of the quote.

at the moment jetparks 3 is probably cheapest at about £26 7 days, hunters (formerly shentons) about £28 ,personally i would use the latter, more straitforward to get to coming down from scotland and with jet park you have to take your keys with you on holiday

off airport far cheaper price it up through such as park and go/purple parking/holiday extras, you can usually find a discout code to get 10%-15% of the quote.

at the moment jetparks 3 is probably cheapest at about £26 7 days, hunters (formerly shentons) about £28 ,personally i would use the latter, more straitforward to get to coming down from scotland and with jet park you have to take your keys with you on holiday

Some friends of ours used one 15 mins away got taken by bus foc to the airport when they got back off holiday there were Burger King wrappers in the car ,not there when they left, they said they would never leave keys again , worth thinking about

Thanks

Try Bewleys hotel Manchester airport, if you have a nights stay before you can get a deal on there parking, we only live 30 mins away but stayed there when we had a delay and also my daughter and kids stayed overnight before their hols. Hope this helps

Try Bewleys hotel Manchester airport, if you have a nights stay before you can get a deal on there parking, we only live 30 mins away but stayed there when we had a delay and also my daughter and kids stayed overnight before their hols. Hope this helps

Bewley's Hotel is now called Clayton Hotel:) Looks good! Menu looks good too!

Edited by turnip eater

Thanks

Off airport is cheaper but we like to be right there and stay at either the Crowne Plaza or the Hilton both good and a good start to the holiday a bit more expensive but we treat it as part of the holiday.

We have tried Bewleys and did not like it at all.

We flew from Glasgow this time and we thought it was great. Altough a 178 mile trip for us.