Sensation 3 night

I've only done five and seven days on The Sensation. I would think that yes, they would have an elegant night, just for the Photo Sales Opportunity. Perhaps not then again, but I still think that profitability for the cruise line still holds true and yes, there would be an Elegant night.

We sailed a 3-day on the Sensation in October-- over Halloween. It was a great 3-day trip...friendly staff, and actually lots of families with children on that trip. We don't stay up super late, so there very well could have been the "booze cruise" stereotypical behavior at night, but we never saw anything excessive. It was a really nice weekend get-away.

This is so great to hear, we just decided to book a 3 day and was concerned. We will be in the area, so thought we should take advantage of the opportunity and the 3 day Sensation was the only one that worked with our dates. Will be travelling with my Mother and my youngest daughter who is 3 - now looking forward to it :)

I See you are from Daytona, we get off the ship and head straight to the race.

Have fun! We're going to the dual qualifying races on the 18th just to check out the improvements to the speedway. Gave up my 500 seats about 8 years ago.

Used to go every year.