4 Night Specialty Dining Package on Independence 5 day cruise

FSUNole

• 3 weeks later...
I thought there were only 2 specialty restaurants on IOS. What are the others or do you go to each twice?

RCI tries to mix it up by having the specialty dining within the specialty dining. The Chef's Table, for instance, is an experience set within an enclave of the Chops Grille, set aside from the other diners, and has a different menu. The California Vineyards is also considered a separate dining experience, but it is also situated in Chops Grille somewhere. Again, it has a different menu and wine pairings are included. So, with the regular Chops Grille and Giovanni's table, you can have four different specialty dining experiences. Hope this helps.

RCI tries to mix it up by having the specialty dining within the specialty dining. The Chef's Table, for instance, is an experience set within an enclave of the Chops Grille, set aside from the other diners, and has a different menu. The California Vineyards is also considered a separate dining experience, but it is also situated in Chops Grille somewhere. Again, it has a different menu and wine pairings are included. So, with the regular Chops Grille and Giovanni's table, you can have four different specialty dining experiences. Hope this helps.

Chef's Table and California Vineyards are not included in the specialty dining packages.

I just reconfirmed- Chef's Table and California Vineyards are included in the package we purchased. Whew! Had me worried for a minute!

I hope that you got that in writing and not just verbally from a CSR. On your cruise planner if you click on the additional term as and conditions link at the bottom of the page you will see that it specifically excludes Chef's table and wine pairings.

image_zpssdpbumor.png