Liberty of the Seas Drydock

What are these?:confused:

Is it serve yourselves.. free sodas and other beverages? Do you need a beverage package to use?

Do I need to bring my big tervis tumbler??

Might need to get a new special one just for the cruise!

:)

What are these?:confused:

Is it serve yourselves.. free sodas and other beverages? Do you need a beverage package to use?

Do I need to bring my big tervis tumbler??

Might need to get a new special one just for the cruise!

:)

The Freestyle machines are serve yourself, you must have a beverage package, and you must use the special cup that comes with the beverage package.

I can't wait to hear more how everyone enjoys the new rooms, slides, and mini golf. Looking to book the Liberty while onboard our next cruise the 28 of this month...so let all come in! I will be curious also what people think from going airport to port. What shuttles you used to get there? If there is car rentals that will take you to port after you drop it off at the port area.

Edited by sj25

I can't wait to hear more how everyone enjoys the new rooms, slides, and mini golf. Looking to book the Liberty while onboard our next cruise the 28 of this month...so let all come in! I will be curious also what people think from going airport to port. What shuttles you used to get there? If there is car rentals that will take you to port after you drop it off at the port area.

I've used Galveston Express from IAH to the port. I was very pleased with the service. They also pick up from Hobby. IAH is $30pp and Hobby is $25pp. There is also a RCCL bus. It's a little more expensive, but it is reliable.

I've used Galveston Express from IAH to the port. I was very pleased with the service. They also pick up from Hobby. IAH is $30pp and Hobby is $25pp. There is also a RCCL bus. It's a little more expensive, but it is reliable.

Thank you! I am excited to think of booking from there and have a new port and to see how the Liberty is now. It is the ship I have had all my adult children on a family get away. It was all their Christmas present...they keep saying they need another one....lol