Keep an eye on your OBC.

When I booked my cruise on the Liberty for January of 2017, it came with $300 OBC. A month later, I called RC to change the sailing date to the week before. No problem, or so I thought. When I looked over the email confirmation, I noticed the OBC went down to $200. When I called back and asked the woman why, she said the OBC for a balcony cabin went down to $200 that day so because of the change, I lost $100 of OBC. Anyway, she was able to put me on hold and came back to tell me I had to go back to the original sailing date to get the $300 OBC. So, that's what I did. And she apologized because no one had bothered to explain this to me. Lesson learned. Next time I need to make a change on a booked cruise, I'll get ALL the facts first! :rolleyes:

Yep, any change to a booking will cause a repricing where it also applies the current promotion. This includes price drops so be very careful when making changes. I believe the only time it does not work that way is switching cabins within the same category on the same sailing.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk