Kids club on voyager of the Seas

I will have my 5 and 4 year old boys with us on our cruise, can I please get some feedback from your experience on VOS. Im worried my kids won't like it and won't want to stay. Do they have enough room for all the kids on board or is it a first come first in basis? Is it more than just arts and crafts? I don't want them to get bored and i have read a few different reviews on the kids club so just hoping for some feedback :)

The following link will provide information about the programs which are tabbed to identify each children's age group. The programs are very good and I'm sure your kids will enjoy it - our kids certainly did the in their younger years of cruising with us.

You can sign up after you board and there will be room for everyone. The programs are run by qualified crew that have child development and other related fields backgrounds and experience and are well screened prior being hired.

Enjoy your cruise.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/experiencetypes/category.do?pagename=onboard_cat_kids_teens_and_families

Edited by leaveitallbehind

It really depends on each child's individual tastes. My 9 year old absolutely loves the program, and spends every minute she can in it, including eating meals with them. There are tons of activities, including hands on and video games, movies, science projects, song and dance, sports, plus the arts and crafts. The great thing is, the kids can try it for a few hours, and if they don't care for it, they don't have to go back. We made sure to go in and say hi to our daughter about once an hour the first few days of her first time in the program, and eventually she told us to quit bugging her and let her play. The staff truly are incredible with the kids, and our daughter always makes friends to play with during the week. To us, the kids program is one of the biggest perks of cruising.

I have just returned from NZ on VOS with (wait for it) 900 kids on board. Total stated passengers was 3,900ish. Very busy. [ex Sydney 8JAN16]

I can honestly say that the kids were of no real concern at all. Some of the "young teens" had a tendancy to run but were routinely told to stop that and it did peter out as time went by.

To me, that says that there was ample entertainment for them on board.