Attn: Royal employee who monitors this thread.

rucruisn2

I quit playing the slots after the time I put in my quarters, lost them all, and was turning away when a woman came up to the slot next to me, put a few quarters into it, and set off bells and whistles like I had never heard before. She had to go to the office to sign and collect. I could have used that machine but chose the one on the right instead of left.

All of life is a gamble, but I sure try to stick with sure things.

What the OP didn't say here that she did say on the roll call is that she is "not going to let this go" and is "demanding refunds". Good luck with that.

Kinda like the client who came back from his 3 week all inclusive Mexican vacation and demanded a full refund because the palm frond by the window in his favourite hotel room grew, and now partly obscures his view

Why not the table chips instead, they have the ships name. I generally grab the cleanest one I am given and pop it in my pocket.

We aren't gamblers so we've never sat at a table. Thanks for the heads up as I will try to get one on our next RCCL Cruise.