paradise

billtba

I am looking into a 5 night cruise on the paradise out of tampa with the grandkids. i have a few questions if anyone would be so kind. Can you bring water and soda on board? wine? Also is there any place onboard to get free coffee? Lastly, i like the grand suites on deck 6, any experience with this location?

thank you in advance

I am looking into a 5 night cruise on the paradise out of tampa with the grandkids. i have a few questions if anyone would be so kind. Can you bring water and soda on board? wine? Also is there any place onboard to get free coffee? Lastly, i like the grand suites on deck 6, any experience with this location?

thank you in advance

We just got back from this cruise, loved it! You can bring cans of soda/juice on, 12 per person. Also, one bottle of wine per person. Coffee is free and available all the time in the Paris restaurant. We stayed on deck 6, but not in the suites. It was a great location!

thank you in advance

I have been on Paradise twice, most recently in 2014. I really enjoyed the cruise since she has not had the water slides added, so she still has two pools. Her nightclub is also still full sized, on other Fantasy class ships they've converted the back half into a nearly useless conference room.

I've not stayed in a GS, but I have toured them before. They're good sized for the age of the ships, and their balconies are recessed into the hull so you get less weather intrusion. That deck is also sandwiched between two other cabin decks, so noise shouldn't be a problem.

We were just on Paradise with 3 of our grand kids. We had a junior suite obstructed view with 2 adults one child and inside cabins had our children and other grand children. Ages of littlest ones were 4, 3 and 1. The inside cabin doors opened easily for the little ones but our JS was not so easy. All rooms were good but we liked having the balcony. We brought wine on with us 1 bottle per adult. Purchased bottled water through fun shops beforehand.

Yes there is a slide at main pool and a kids pool at the back of ship. Ours enjoyed the ship and I recommend if you want one of those golden ships to go to the family scavenger hunt as we were the only family that showed so got not only the ship after completing the hunt but all the runner up prizes too. Sunglasses, medals and bracelets.

Just got off Paradise this morning!

We were on deck 6, first OV room next to the suites. Great location and quiet. When we booked, I was concerned about being right by the elevators (mid ship) but the area was quiet!

You and the kids will love it!

Make sure and take them to the Green Eggs n Ham breakfast !!

Purchase your water before hand, it will be delivered to your room on 1st day and it's only 2.99 for a 12 pk!!

I am looking into a 5 night cruise on the paradise out of tampa with the grandkids. i have a few questions if anyone would be so kind.

Can you bring water and soda on board? Yes. It must be in cans/cartons, though. No bottles. You can purchase a 12 pack of bottled water through room service for $2.99.

wine? Yes. 1 750ml bottle per adult 21 and over.

Also is there any place onboard to get free coffee? Yes. Coffee is available on the lido 24 hours.

I was on the Paradise in December. It would be great with kids. Not large enough for them to get lost in, but still big enough to have fun.

Thank you, you guys are great.

I didnt realize that there were no water slides. thats a little disappointing for the 2 grandkids.

The Paradise has a water slide:

Carnival's Twister water slide is 214' long, 3-stories high and empties out into its own separate pool. The water slide typically operates from 10 AM to 5 PM and there is a 42" minimum height requirement.

(ETA) I posted the link here but it was edited - not allowed I guess. But I just googled "Does carnival paradise have a water slide?)

And the one bottle of wine per person has to be the smaller sized bottle. (750 ml)

Edited by 2chilover