HYATT House Ft. Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port Parking

Great 2 B at Sea

We are going on a cruise in three weeks and sailing with another couple. We are all staying at the Hyatt House Ft. Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port the night before we sail. I have already made reservations to park at the Park N Go, since this seemed to be the most popular place. However, our friends are considering parking at the Hyatt for the duration of the cruise because it would be cheaper. To me, cheaper is not always better. Plus, everyone seems to rave about the Park N Go and how prompt they are with dropping you off and picking you up. So, I told them I'll toss this out on a thread and see what the feedback is. Has anyone parked at the Hyatt before and what was your experience? I guess a bonus would be to hear from someone who has parked at both places, and what their thoughts are. I appreciate any feedback.......thanks!

Never parked at the Hyatt.

Park n Go is fenced and monitored. I doubt that any hotel in Ft. Lauderdale monitors their parking lot for long-term vehicles. Security camera that might be used in case of an issue, but beyond that I just don't know.

Here is something to consider. IF (note the big IF) you are so inclined. You get off the ship early toting your bags. The van will pick you up and you can be on your way long before most other passengers are getting their stuff on the pier.

Convenience can be a big part of what you need to consider.

Jim