Thoughts please. Interior Upper/Lower? Are they ok?

jeffdal

You're very welcome. Let me know if you have any more questions. Which room are you going to pick?

Unfortunately, my travel mate really wants a balcony. It looks like the cheapest compared to the port hole with two twins is going to be $190pp each. 8C -- cabin 8254 on the verandah deck.

Edited by jeffdal

Unfortunately, my travel mate really wants a balcony. It looks like the cheapest compared to the port hole with two twins is going to be $190pp each. 8C -- cabin 8254 on the verandah deck.

Oops, I meant $190pp more each. Just booked it today.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you firemanbobswife for posting those pictures of 1426 on the Glory. My spouse and I will be in that room on a sailing later this year and have been wondering exactly what it would look like.

I think we will manage either sharing the twin or splitting up in the bunks, but not very romantic for a belated honeymoon. My PVP quoted me nearly $500 to change to another interior room that wasn't 1A. Not happening. :(

Thank you firemanbobswife for posting those pictures of 1426 on the Glory. My spouse and I will be in that room on a sailing later this year and have been wondering exactly what it would look like.

I think we will manage either sharing the twin or splitting up in the bunks, but not very romantic for a belated honeymoon. My PVP quoted me nearly $500 to change to another interior room that wasn't 1A. Not happening. :(

You're welcome. There's no way the 2 of you could share that tiny bed unless you're both like horse jockey sized :p. I suppose you could always put both mattresses on the floor or at least the bunk one.