Oasis Menus

teejoy

We are doing the Eastern Caribbean next month on Oasis. Anyone have copies of the menus and which night they are? Trying to plan specialty dining and want to do it on a night we are not thrilled with the MDR menu.

We are doing the Eastern Caribbean next month on Oasis. Anyone have copies of the menus and which night they are? Trying to plan specialty dining and want to do it on a night we are not thrilled with the MDR menu.

Menus can be found here. The menu order is:

Day 1 - Mojo

Day 2 - Saffron (1st Formal Night)

Day 3 - Pimiento

Day 4 - Shiitake

Day 5 - Basil

Day 6 - Jasmine (2nd Formal Night)

Day 7 -Pomodoro

One modification on our cruise was that the Prime Rib on the Mojo menu was moved to the Jasmine menu and replaced with a Striploin entree and the Braised Beef Duo from the Jasmine menu was moved to the Basil menu in place of the Surf and Turf.

Edited by garnetpalmetto

• 5 weeks later...
Been on Oasis twice, but never been on an 8 day cruise.

Anyone know what menu is on day 8? Is it Day 1 all over again? Thanks!

I don't know which menu Oasis will use for day 8, but we've been on 14-day cruises with no menu repeats. In other words, they don't have to repeat if they don't wan to.

Been on Oasis twice, but never been on an 8 day cruise.

Anyone know what menu is on day 8? Is it Day 1 all over again? Thanks!

As I explained in the other thread you asked this question in, my best guess would be you would get the Portobello menu. Other potential menus used on cruises longer than 7 days are

Cilantro

Tarragon

Coconut

Chives

Truffle

Sage

Arugula

Bay Leaves

Rosemary

Ginger

Menus can be found here. The menu order is:

Day 1 - Mojo

Day 2 - Saffron (1st Formal Night)

Day 3 - Pimiento

Day 4 - Shiitake

Day 5 - Basil

Day 6 - Jasmine (2nd Formal Night)

Day 7 -Pomodoro

One modification on our cruise was that the Prime Rib on the Mojo menu was moved to the Jasmine menu and replaced with a Striploin entree and the Braised Beef Duo from the Jasmine menu was moved to the Basil menu in place of the Surf and Turf.

This link does not seem to work. I'd like to see all the menus for the standard 7 day cruise. Thanks,

Aren't these menus from prior to January 2016?

I'm asking because I've read a couple of times that the menus were changing in January. I don't know if that was conjecture or if someone had real info.

We cruised in January 2016, and saw the same menus. Also, I've not read any reports of recent MDR menu changes.

I did read the posts about menu changes coming, but I seen no evidence yet.

• 1 month later...

We are doing the 7 day Eastern in October on Oasis. I'm trying to figure out the formal nights. Some posts say the first formal dinner is day 2. That is Nassau. It seems that formal night is usually on a sea day. Is it actually on Nassau day? Thanks in advance!

We are doing the 7 day Eastern in October on Oasis. I'm trying to figure out the formal nights. Some posts say the first formal dinner is day 2. That is Nassau. It seems that formal night is usually on a sea day. Is it actually on Nassau day? Thanks in advance!

Formal nights on Oasis Eastern are days 2 and 6.

Can you confirm that formal night on the Western are the 2nd & 5th night. Also, fisherman platter (lobster) is on the 2nd formal.

Here is the menu order for Western:

Mojo, Saffron (Formal), Pimiento, Basil, Jasmine (Formal), Shiitake, Pomodoro

Jasmine has the lobster entree.