Zuiderdam cabin 7143

chloes nana

I have not sailed on the Zuiderdam for a few years and am wondering about this cabin?? Any noise issues or other issues? Have read about sewer problems on her in the past, any current issues with her that I should know? thanks in advance:)

Edited by chloes nana

I have not sailed on the Zuiderdam for a few years and am wondering about this cabin?? Any noise issues or other issues? Have read about sewer problems on her in the past, any current issues with her that I should know? thanks in advance:)

We were a couple of cabins away last May after dry-dock and there were no sewer problems. The only noise was when they operated the tender boats and the sea had a lot of swells in the Med. We thought the ship looked great and the food was delicious, especially in Pinnacle and the service was also very good.

Deck 7 should be fine. Cabins above and below. Easy access to the aft lifts an lido or MDR.

Most NS cabins are on deck 7 so maintenance is great.

thanks so much! That is what I needed to hear, and hopefully there are no more sewage problems.

thanks so much! That is what I needed to hear, and hopefully there are no more sewage problems.

We were on Zuiderdam for 2 weeks in 2014 is a deck 5 aft NS (had previously been "ground zero" for plumbing problems) and had zero issues with plumbing or A/C. Didn't hear any complaints from other passengers about problems.

She is a great ship with a great crew. Great Captain and HD on her meant a very happy crew.