Found My Paradise!!!

bubba777

Sounds like you may be hooked. I was after my first cruise in 1980 on the Mardi Gras. Thank you for your review. We are sailing the Paradise in March and had heard so many negatives. We normally sail longer cruises or do b2 b to get them longer but our kids, teachers, are going so we had to go during a Spring a break. We have 2 others booked Hawaii 15 days (do this every 2 years) and the Vista in May 2017 so we'll get our longer ones in soon.

I was glad to hear they had the rotisserie. I enjoy the food from there. I do not like the playlists either. Carnival used to have great entertainment but RCI greatly surpasses it now. Wish they'd go back to the old way of productions but probably saves money and Carnival is still such a bargain that I know some things must change.

I had cruised with my parents before they passed and it was such a great experience. Glad you get to do that. Cherish each cruise.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Did you see Steve, the CD, play the fiddle? He great!

Welcome to cruising. Now you're hooked.

Loved Steve when he was on Ecstasy at Canaveral. On my 3rd cruise on that ship, he had moved to Paradise and felt like something was missing. Life has stepped in my way for cruising, but Paradise is on my bucket list because of Steve. That fiddling is something else. He can deliver a joke too.

Loved Steve when he was on Ecstasy at Canaveral. On my 3rd cruise on that ship, he had moved to Paradise and felt like something was missing. Life has stepped in my way for cruising, but Paradise is on my bucket list because of Steve. That fiddling is something else. He can deliver a joke too.

And he juggles.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Thank you so much for a fabulous review! My husband, daughter, great son in law and monkey granddaughter and angel- all boy grandson will be on the Paradise, same itinerary August 6. We surprised the kids. They have never cruised! My daughter will love reading this! Hugs!

Thank you so much for a fabulous review! My husband, daughter, great son in law and monkey granddaughter and angel- all boy grandson will be on the Paradise, same itinerary August 6. We surprised the kids. They have never cruised! My daughter will love reading this! Hugs!

Thank you so much for the comment. I really hope you have a great time. If you are driving to the port, may I suggest you spend extra and do the valet parking. It worked so well for my group. Pull up to the terminal drop off the bags, drop off the keys and done. If you pre pay, it is only about $10-20 more for the length of your cruise. Have a wonderful time, and please let us know about your trip.