Getaway Aft - Still have vibration issues

Shayhooper

I currently have a large balcony reserved on the Getaway but would love to do an aft balcony. The only thing holding me back is that I have heard that there are vibration issues and the noise from the upper deck can be bothersome.

Is that still true or have the issues been resolved?

I am not positive but I hear that most ships will have some vibration in the aft. I usually stay midship. One time I stayed inside aft and it definitely had more vibration. Didn't bother me but it was there

We were on the Getaway in 12304 last May/June. We noticed vibration for a couple minutes when leaving ports, but it was very short and didn't effect our cruise. We loved the aft and would book it again in a moment. The balconies and views without the wind were wonderful.

We were on the Getaway in an aft balcony on deck 9 last May. We noticed no vibrations at all, and no ambient noise from Spice H20. The only problem we had with noise was one night when they were teaching a dance class below us in the theater. Loved the cabin so much we booked it again for our honeymoon cruise. I highly recommend it.