B2B luggage moving betwwen sailings.

didugger

No don't put the luggage out or it will be taken off the ship. You can just move your luggage to your new cabin in the morning or my understanding is that your cabin steward will do it for you. I would be sure to tell him/her that you are doing a B2B and need the luggage moved.

I don't know if they move the hanging items in the closet though. I've done B2B, but have been in the same cabin, so didn't have to have anything moved.

We are going on a B2B cruise in Feb. We have 2 different cabins on the same floor and close to each other. Do we need to set our luggage out the night before? Any B2B hints would be greatly appreciated.

Let your Steward know near the end of the cruise, and remind him/her the morning of disembark that you will be moving just down the hall, and provide the cabin number. Ask if you can leave your packed suitcases in your first leg cabin until you need to move to the new one, or ask if they have a better suggestion.

What a shame you have to change cabins :( it's so much easier not to.

Can't speak from experience, but I would imagine you leave your bags in your first cabin and your stew moves them for you on on debark day. I wouldn't expect them to pack and move everything for you though, be prepared pack up everything as if you were going home and then unpack again in the new cabin.

We are doing a B2B on the Glory starting this Saturday. Also have to change cabins, same deck but one is forward and one aft, and have been told to let the stewards know (both cabins) and a little extra tip doesn't hurt. Plan on asking our room steward for his/her suggestions on how to handle this and will post back here with that info. Bon voyage everyone!

We are going on a B2B cruise in Feb. We have 2 different cabins on the same floor and close to each other. Do we need to set our luggage out the night before? Any B2B hints would be greatly appreciated.

No do not put your luggage in the hall in fact you do not need to pack your luggage other than your toiletries and fold up items! The clothes hanging in the closet should remain hanging in the closet because your room steward will move them on the hangers to the new room thus preventing your clothing from becoming wrinkled. Funny thing is my room steward had my new room ready on my last cruise before I even left the old room for breakfast so he went ahead and moved all my stuff to the new room and let me into the room even though I didn't have the key to the room yet. He told me to just make myself at home and if I needed to leave and come back just let them know and they would open the door.

What a shame you have to change cabins :( it's so much easier not to.

We had always been in balcony cabins and wanted to try a deck 12 interior spa deck cabin for the 5 day leg and then move to a deck 6 balcony cabin for the 8 day leg. The room steward made it really easy. We only talked to him and he moved everything for us. Everything was inside the new cabin when we returned from the B2B meeting to get our new S&S cards. We will probably stay in the same cabin for future B2Bs.