Adventure of the Seas - Mystery Dinner Theater?

cctimmom

(asked on a trip report post... but thought I should ask separately in case it's not seen)

Do you know if there is a "mystery dinner theater" onboard Adventure of the Seas(like a whodunit mystery during dinner)? My sister said she went to one in the past (but I think it was on Serenade). I was on Adventure back in 2013 and don't recall seeing it offered and I looked quickly through all of the Compasses posted from the 12/19 sailing and didn't see it.

I'm thinking it's not on Adventure or not offered any more????

(asked on a trip report post... but thought I should ask separately in case it's not seen)

Do you know if there is a "mystery dinner theater" onboard Adventure of the Seas(like a whodunit mystery during dinner)? My sister said she went to one in the past (but I think it was on Serenade). I was on Adventure back in 2013 and don't recall seeing it offered and I looked quickly through all of the Compasses posted from the 12/19 sailing and didn't see it.

There was "Mystery Dinner" in Giovannis on Adventure in January 2016.

We've seen it offered on every Adventure cruise (about 8) we've been on since 2011. It has always been listed in the Cruise Planner.

If available will be listed in your cruise Planner most recently have found it under activities first, I guess more an activity than a dining experience?